Below you will find UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee. The official authority will publish the application form probably in the month of February 2019. It is the first step towards the entrance examination. All the details entered in the application form should be correct and genuine. False or wrong information in the UPSEE MBA Application Form 2019 will entail disqualification.
UPSEE MBA Application Form 2019 – Important Dates:
Events - Dates
Registration begins - February 2019
Registration ends - March 2019
• The students should have the valid and personal mobile number and email id.
• The students should have the clear scanned image of his photograph, left – thumb impression and signature.
• The photo of the student must be front facing to the camera.
• The background of the photo must be white or off – white and uncluttered.
• The photo should be colored and without cap or goggles.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Fee:-
For male candidates of Gen/ OBC - Rs 1000
For SC/ ST and Females of each category - Rs 500
How to Complete?
• The application form can be filled only in the online mode only and the students should submit the same before the deadline.
• The candidates will have to submit only the single application form as multiple forms are liable to be rejected.
• The direct link to complete the UPSEE MBA Application Form 2019 will be published here. The students will have to click on the link so as to reach the official page of the application form.
• The complete procedure to fill the application form is mentioned here for the students.
Step 1: Registration and filling of the application form:
• The online application form is self – explanatory.
• The students will have to fill the essential information in the application form. The important details will comprise of:
Course apply details
Contact address etc
• After entering these details, the students will be required to set the password and security question. The students should remember the password till the examination process is over.
• For the making the changes in the UPSEE MBA Application Form 2019, the students need to click on the edit button.
• After completing the form, the students need to click on the submit button. After the final submission, the students will not be able to change any entry in the application form.
• Soon after the submission, the application number will be generated and appeared on the screen.
Step 2: Uploading of scanned images:
• Once the step 1 is complete, the students will proceed towards the next step.
• Here, the students will have to upload the scanned images of the photo, signature and left thumb impression.
• The students should make sure that the uploaded images will be correct.
• Once the student is satisfied with the uploaded images, he can click on the save button and proceed towards the next step of the UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form.
Step 3: Payment of the application fee:
• Now, it is the time to remit the application fee.
• The registration fee can be paid via credit card/ net banking/ debit card.
• On the successful payment of the application fee, a payment transaction number is generated.
• Now, the students can download the confirmation page and keep it safe and secure.