The official authority i.e. AKTU will publish the cutoff marks along with the result of the exam. Different cutoff marks will be issued for the different levels of admission. The UPSEE MBA Cutoff 2019 will be published in the online mode and the students can check the same here soon after its availability.
About the Exam:
• UP state entrance exam or UPSEE MBA is one of the renowned entrance exams in the country
• It is usually conducted in the month of April every year with the purpose to select the most appropriate students for the admission in the MBA Courses.
• Being the toughest exam, it requires the dynamic and vibrant preparation.
About the cutoff:
• The cutoff is defined as the minimum marks which the students must have to score in order to qualify the entrance exam.
• The UPSEE MBA Cutoff 2019 serves as the basic selection criteria for the students.
• It is released in the terms of marks and rank.
• Only those students who secure more than the cutoff marks will be eligible for the ranking purpose.
• Along with the cutoff marks, the official authority will release the cutoff rank. This will be released only for the qualified students.
• Needless to say, that the cutoff marks will be released for a special purpose. The basic objective of releasing the cutoff marks is to separate the creamy layer of the most deserving and suitable candidates for admission.
• Also, the cutoff is used to prepare the merit list of the qualified students.
• Basically, the cutoff marks will be based on the various parameters which greatly affect the same.
• The factors can make the UPSEE MBA Cutoff 2019 as high or as low.
• Not all, but some of the determining parameters are mentioned here.
Last year cutoff trends
Availability of seats
Number of candidates appears in the exam
Lowest and average scores on the exam
Hardness level of the exam
Performance of the students in the exam paper
• It is important for the candidates to know that the official authority of the exam has prescribed minimum qualifying marks for the students.
• In order to qualify the exam, the students will have to score minimum 25% marks (20% marks for SC/ST category) in the entrance exam.
• Only those students will be considered as qualified who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test.