The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya or CHKV is one of the renowned universities in the state which is located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. This university is set up with the mission to customize an integrated approach for all round development through imparting high – quality education, intense research and extension of technologies to the end users. The vision of the Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya is to enhance the contribution of the livestock sector to the sustainable food security, poverty reduction and growth, and development of the Chhattisgarh state. At present, there are three constituent colleges of the university namely Colleges of fisheries in Kawardha, college of dairy science and food technology in Raipur and college of veterinary science and animal husbandry in Anjora, Durg.
The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya was established on 11 April 2012 with the promulgation of the Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Act 2011. The university undertakes the extension education in veterinary and animal sciences. The university is located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh and easily accessible by the students. The campus of the Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya is quite beautiful and picturesque. The scenic beauty of the lush green lawn makes it more attractive and beautiful. The university makes provision for providing quality education towards the development of the quality human resource in various branches of veterinary science and animal husbandry.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Key Features:
The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya is well – equipped with the quality features which make it the perfect destination for study. The key features of the CGKV are mentioned here.
• The university imparts and organizes the continued education and also refreshes the training courses and summer institutes.
• The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya holds the technical symposium and workshops to bring about the professional development and skill improvement.
• The faculty of the university is highly talented and well – qualified which is available all the time to deal with the student’s doubts and help them to expand and explore their innovative ideas.
• The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya conducts various researches in the veterinary and animal science for the further advancement of learning.
• The university provides the best infrastructural facilities so as to cater the needs of the students.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Courses Offered:
The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya imparts admission in the numerous courses at UG and PG level. Description of all the offered courses is given here.
• B.V.Sc & AH
• B.Tech (DT)
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Admission Procedure:
Admission to undergraduate programme leading to Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc.& A.H.) degree is done through merit list of state level competitive examination conducted by Chhattisgarh State Professional Examination Board for XII class Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (attaining 50% marks in these subjects overall) stream students. Over and above the seat quota of the state (36 seats), 15% seats (05 seats) are filled through “All India Common Pre Veterinary Test” conducted by Veterinary Council of India. Four (04) seats are reserved for employees of Directorate of Veterinary Services (Govt.of Chhattisgarh), which are also filled through the above mentioned criteria.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
Anjora ,Durg, (C.G)
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Notifications: