The Gujarat Ayurveda University is the first Ayurveda University in the world which is located in Jamnagar, Gujarat. The university is set up with the objective to offer the needful services so as to enhance the positive impact on lives and communities. The Gujarat Ayurveda University imparts advanced learning and education in the field of Ayurveda. It provides several diploma, undergraduate, certificate courses, postgraduate and doctoral courses to the students. The university runs an OPD in the three defense organizations and the only university to do so. The Gujarat Ayurveda University is the role model for the other pharmacy institutes in the country.
The Gujarat Ayurveda University is located in the Jamnagar which is known as the seat of the oriental studies. The university is engaged in several activities which are related to the research, learning, and education. The Gujarat Ayurveda University has attained various achievements. The university offers more than 35 programs which are successfully running in the university campus. The university provides encouraging and supporting atmosphere so that students can submit their innovative research proposals without any hesitation. The Gujarat Ayurveda University organizes several Intra – mural and industry sponsored research. The strength of the university is its independent pharmacy which produces medicines by following the classical guidelines.
Gujarat Ayurveda University Key Features:-
The Gujarat Ayurveda University is the first Ayurveda University throughout the world and has sixty years of heritage. The key features of the university are illustrated here.
• The university has well – established library with the collection of more than 30,000 books on various subjects.
• Gujarat Ayurveda University is the first university to grant full – time BAMS course to the eligible foreign students.
• The strength of the university is its well – established research laboratories which offer the wide opportunities to the students so that they can execute their research related innovative ideas.
• The Gujarat Ayurveda University organizes the satellite OPDs at the peripheral areas of the Jamnagar.
• A huge flow of patients itself speaks about the reputed services of the Gujarat Ayurveda University in the field of healthcare.
Gujarat Ayurveda University Courses Offered:-
The Gujarat Ayurveda University provides various certificate, undergraduate, diploma, postgraduate and doctoral courses in the field of Ayurveda. Description of all the offered courses is illustrated here.
Gujarat Ayurveda University Admission Procedure:-
The Gujarat Ayurveda University follows an admission procedure while enrolling the students in the different offered courses. Separate admission procedure is followed to offer admission in the different courses.
For PG courses:
In order to grant admission in the postgraduate courses, the university hosts an entrance examination. Based on the student’s performance in the entrance examination, the university will then publish the merit list. Final admission shall be given through the merit list. This list comprises of the name and details of the qualified students.
Gujarat Ayurved University
Jamnagar- 361 008,
Gujarat Ayurved University Notifications: