The private university i.e. I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University is one of the renowned universities of Himachal Pradesh which is located in Solan, HP. This university is established with the objective to provide teaching and training in higher education and to develop and maintain twinning arrangement with centres of excellence. The mission of this university is to integrate the spiritual and moral values with education. I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University aims to deliver multi – disciplinary high – quality education through an efficient and effective process so as to make it accessible to all sections of the society.
IEC is a vibrant and energetic university at the forefront of graduate, postgraduate and diploma programs. The sprawling campus of I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University is spread over 14.5 acres of land and situated in the foothills of beautiful Shivalik mountains. Lined with lush green trees, magnificently designed building and beautiful and picturesque garden, IEC experience is truly international.
IEC University Key Features:
The I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University is well – known for its beautiful learning environment. The key features of I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University are described here.
• IEC provides the world – class infrastructure to its students like Wi-Fi enabled campus, state of art engineering rooms, digital library, amphitheatre style modern classrooms and a lot more.
• I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University has collaborated with some well – known universities around the world so as to impart the best quality education to the students.
• Life in IEC is not just about education, it goes much more beyond academics as I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University believes in the overall personality of the student.
• IEC has best minds with substantial expertise in industry as well as academics to provide best quality education to the students.
• The curriculum of the IEC University is designed to address the industry needs and provide good quality knowledge to the sstudents.
IEC University Courses Offered:
The I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University offers a wide range of UG and PG programs to the students. Description of the same is provided here.
Undergraduate Courses Offered at I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University:
• Bachelor of Public health
Postgraduate Courses Offered at I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University:
• Master of public health
IEC University Admission Procedure:
Admission procedure in I.E.C. (India Education Centre) University differs as according to the courses. In some, courses, enrolment is given through the university entrance test while in other courses, the national or state test will be taken into consideration.
For BPT, it is required that the candidates must have to appear in the university entrance test and interview.
Admission in Ph.D. is based on the entrance test. But CSIR/ JRF/ NET/ SLET are exempted from the entrance test.
Entrance exam is conducted by the IEC university for admissions in the Masters of Philosophy course.
Atal Shiksha Nagar, (Kallujhanda), Near-Village Nanak Pura, Pinjore-Nalagarh
Highway, District:- Solan, Himachal Pradesh-174103 (India)
Tel No.:- +91-9459898200/9459898201/9459898202/9459898206
IEC University Notifications: