The renowned Rayalaseema University, is located in the Kurnool district, of Andhra Pradesh and was established in the year 2008 by Act No. 29 and executed by the Legislature of the State of Andhra Pradesh. The University is spread over 154 acres in the East campus and 191 acres in the West campus with four academic buildings. This university aims to generate high principles of academic excellence and human values with the perfect blend of skills, knowledge, and values that will remarkably leave an impact on students. The university is providing a wide range of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. There are about 15 Departments in Rayalaseema University College offering different courses.
Rayalaseema University Key Features:-
The key features of the Rayalaseema University are mentioned here.
• The University is dedicated to hunt knowledge, intelligence, creativity, and discovery.
• It fosters personal and intellectual growth to prepare students for dynamic careers, meaningful lives, and dependable citizenship in a global society.
• The University maintains the core morals of compassion, respect, and social responsibility.
• The university is imparting knowledge and developing skills of the global standard to build confidence among the students.
• The Rayalaseema University promotes the environment conducive to the student’s nurturing of their own potentials.
• It helps the students to get deeply connected with the university fraternity as well as university environment.
• The university has the well – experience and highly qualified faculty which enhance the student’s knowledge to a great extent.
Rayalaseema University Courses Offered:-
The Rayalaseema University is providing admission to the wide range of courses in commerce, science and humanities. These courses are offered at both UG and PG level andthe details are given below.
Physics - MA, M.Phil, PhD
Chemistry (Organic & Natural Products) - MA, M.Phil, PhD
Economics – MA, M.Phil, PhD
OR and SQC - MA, M.Phil, PhD
Telugu - MA, M.Phil, PhD
MSc Computer Science
M.Sc Electronics and Instrumentation
M.Sc Biotechnology (Five-Year Integrated)
B.Com (Computer Application)
Rayalaseema University Notifications: