1. (a) A bachelor's degree in any faculty of any statutory University with 45% or more marks (40% or more marks for candidates belonging to SC, ST/DT, NT, OBC, SBC, Maharashtra State only).
(b) A bachelor's degree with less than 45% marks with master degree, second degree in any faculty of any statutory University with more than 45% marks, will be held eligible.
2. The various Universities have their own eligibility criteria for admissions to MBA programme. Generally, candidates passing degree examination by part time/ correspondence course, or in one sitting will not be considered eligible.
3. The candidates are advised to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for joining the MBA programme of the University wherein they wish to seek admission before making their choice of institution/University.
1.Applicable for those successful candidates who have been allotted seats in SIBM for admission to MBA through CET.
2. Collect prospectus for SIBM's office & fill in the form therein.
3. Collect selection letter from the faculty in charge for MBA.
4. Submit duly filled along with following documents and obtain fee challan : Final year marks sheet, Degree certificate, Provisional passing certificate, Bonafide certificate, Migration certificate (for other than Pune University only), Gap certificate (if required), Transfer certificate, Admission letter/score card from DTE
5. Attendance for the inaugural session is mandatory. Students are advised to check the date of opening session and attend accordingly.
6. Dress code Formal
Semester - I
Principles & Practices of Management
Statistical & Quantitative Techniques
Computer Awareness (Internal Only)
Business Communication (Internal Only)
Semester - II
Manufacturing & Technology Management
Human Resources Mgt. & Industrial Relations
Materials & Logistics Management
Management Information System (MIS)
Research Methodology (Internal Only)
Entrepreneurial Development (Internal Only)
Semester - III
Business Policies & Strategic Management
Management Control Systems
Indian Eco., Social & Political Environment
Functional Elective I
Functional Elective II
Functional Elective III (International Only)
Semester - IV
International Business Management
Project Report & Viva-Voce
Functional Elective IV
Functional Elective V
Functional Elective VI (International Only)