The Uttarakhand Ayurved University is the first Ayurved University in the state of Uttarakhand. It was established by the Government of Uttarakhand under the Uttarakhand Ayurved University Act, 2009. The Uttarakhand Ayurved University is situated at Harrawala, Dehradun of Uttarakhand state. The purpose of the university is to ensure an efficient and systematic instructions, education, training, research and expansion in the field of Indian System of Medicine.
The Uttarakhand state government is making various efforts to bring socio-economic change with difficult geographical conditions. The Uttarakhand state is enriched with its flamboyant flora and fauna and also known for huge potential of medicinal plants and herbs. The main objective of establishing of Uttarakhand Ayurved University is to expand knowledge of Indian System of Medicine, its expansion and analysis through teaching, research, expansion, education, and services.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Key Words:-
• The university has a library which is full of academic books, journals and other studying material.
• The university has high - tech building infrastructure, modern laboratories with modern equipment and tools.
• The lecture halls are well equipped with OHP, LCD, and PA systems
• The university has the highly qualified and experienced staff members to boost up the student’s knowledge.
• The university provides the transport facility to the university from the main cities.
• The university has other facilities include separate hostels for boys and girls, Wi-Fi rich campus, reading room, guest house etc.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Courses Offered:-
The courses offered by the university are as follow:
• Undergraduate course
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
• Postgraduate Course
MD/MS (Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery)
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Admission 2018-19:-
Uttarakhand Ayurved University
Station Road, Harrawala,
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Notifications: