The admit card is the important official document which will be issued only for the registered candidates. The student’s entry in the examination hall will be restricted in the absence of this document. It may be possible that the VITEEE
Admit Card 2020 will be released in the month of March 2020. The exact dates will be notified soon after any official announcement. Only the registered students will be able to download their hall tickets soon after its availability.
Slot Booking and downloading of admit card:-
• In order to appear in this reputed entrance exam, the students need to book the slot of their convenience.
• This slot booking facility shall be provided only for the short duration of time. Once the dates have been passed, the students will be unable to book their slot and thus unable to download the VITEEE Admit Card 2020.
• In order to book the slot, the students need to register them first. Soon after the registration, the candidates can proceed towards the slot booking procedure.
• It should be done very carefully as once the slot has been booked, no modifications can be done in the same.
• During the slot booking, the students need to first select the city and the then preferred date and batch for the exam.
• The scheduling will be done on the first come first serve basis and hence, the students need to register them at the earliest without waiting for the last dates.
• This slot booking facility will be available to only those applicants who have submitted their application forms.
• The confirmation mail will be automatically sent to the candidates soon after the successful booking of the slot.
• Soon the slot has been booked, the e – copy of the VITEEE Hall Ticket 2020 will be generated on the screen.
• The students need to download the same and get it printed on the plain white sheet.
• It is the duty of the candidates to check whether the information printed on the same is exact and accurate.
• The printed copy of the admit card should be kept safe and secure till the admission procedure is over. Do not mutilate or deface the admit card.
• Do not make any changes in the printed admit card as the tampering of any kind may lead to the automatic disqualification.
• Last but not the least, make sure that the details mentioned on the admit card are clearly visible or not.