In order to select the most deserving students for the further rounds of selection, the official authority will publish the cutoff marks. This is meant to be served as the selection criteria in which only those students will be selected who have scored more than or up to the WBJEE Cutoff 2019.
About the Exam:-
• WB joint entrance exam or popularly known as the WBJEE is one of the leading entrance examinations in the country.
• This reputed entrance exam is usually organized in May every year with the objective to offer admissions in the colleges of the state.
• This is hosted by WBJEE board and considered among the high – level entrance examinations in the country.
• The cutoff is not the new word to anyone. Basically, it is defined as the lowest marks which the students will have to score in the entrance exam so as to qualify the same.
• Only those students will be included in the merit list who will secure the marks higher than the cutoff.
• The WBJEE Cutoff 2019 will be published by the official exam authority by considering the various important factors and hence, it is unquestionable under any circumstance. Request for re – considering or altering the same will not be entertained by the official authority in any situation.
• Also, it is important for the students to know that the different cutoff marks will be released for the different level of admission. In order to join the particular level, the students will have to cross the hurdle of the cutoff.
• Basically, the main objective of the cutoff is to reduce the number of candidates in the further rounds of admission. It is known to everyone that the number of students take the entrance examination is much more than the seats available in the participating colleges.
Types of Cutoff:
• Soon after the completion of exam, the students started worrying regarding the cutoff marks. In order to ease their worries, the unofficial sources will release the expected cutoff marks.
• Now, as it will be published by the unofficial sources, therefore, it is used just for reference.
• It provides the faded picture of the actual cutoff marks and totally based on the previous year cutoff and hardness level of the exam.
• This is the actual cutoff which is published by the official exam body.
• Basically, this cutoff is known as the WBJEE Cutoff 2019 and will be used in the formation of the merit list and shortlisting the students for the next level of admission.