Below you will find XAT 2023 Cutoff for Various Colleges. The cutoff for the exam will be released along with the declaration of the result. The official authority i.e. XLRI will issue the cutoff scores in the online mode. The cutoff will be released for each and every level of admission. The aspirants need to score more than or up to the cutoff marks so as to qualify that particular level. The student can check the cutoff marks here soon after its official release.
About the Exam:
• XAT is one of the deemed management entrance exams of the country which is scheduled in January 2022.
• For more than 60 years, the XLRI is conducting this reputed entrance exam so as to select the most appropriate students for the admission in the management courses.
• This exam is organized at all India level and, therefore, it is considered among the best management entrance examinations of India.
About the Cutoff:
• Before proceeding towards the cutoff, it is essential for the students to know about the word cutoff. It is defined as the minimum marks which the students will have to score in the entrance exam so as to qualify the same.
• The XAT Cutoff 2022 will be released either in terms of marks or in terms of rank.
• Only those students who have scored more than or up to the cutoff will be considered as qualified.
• The cutoff is not randomly decided. It is based on the various aspects. These parameters are the game changer elements which can make it as high or as low.
• Not all, but some of the influential factors are described here:
Complexity level of exam
Number of exam takers
Last year cutoff trends
Highest and average scores in the exam
Need for Cutoff:
• The basic purpose of the XAT Cutoff 2022 is to separate the creamy layer of the most deserving and eligible students for the next round of selection.
• Also, it is used to prepare the merit list of the qualified students. Only those students who will score more than or up to the cutoff marks will be considered for the ranking purpose.
Previous Year Stats:
• The cutoff for the upcoming year will be released soon by the official exam authority. Till then, the students can check the previous year cutoff marks and get the approximate idea of the upcoming cutoff marks.
For the year 2016:
Institute - Percentile Cutoff (expected)
LIBA, Chennai - 90
XISS, Ranchi - 85
XIME, Bangalore - 80
GIM, Goa - 90
XIM, Jabalpur - 80
BIMTECH, Greater Noida - 75