The result for the exam is released usually in the month of January by the official authority i.e. XLRI. It is the national level management aptitude test which is organized with the purpose to offer admission in the management courses. XAT
is one of the oldest competitive entrance exams in the country. The result will be published in the online mode and will be available here soon after its official release.
How to Check the Result?
• The result depicts the performance of the students in the Xavier Aptitude Test in the terms of marks obtained.
• The official authority i.e. XLRI will issue the result in the online mode. The direct link to check the XAT Result 2023 will be hosted here soon after its official release.
• In order to check the result, the students need to access the direct link which takes them to the official page where the result will be hosted.
• There, the students need to enter some of the basic details which will be asked in the online form.
• The basic details comprises of:
XAT Registration ID
Other asked details (If any)
• On submitting these details, the XAT Score Card 2023 will be displayed on the computer screen and the students can easily view the same.
• The aspirants are suggested to save the result either by downloading or by taking the screenshot. It will be beneficial for the future reference.
• The scorecards will be available for download soon after its official release.
• Also, the official authority will mail the scorecards to the applicants to their correspondence address as mentioned in the registration form.
• It will be released after the declaration of the XAT Result 2023.
• This is the official document which must be kept safe as it will be used as the identity proof in the further rounds of selection.
• The XAT scores will be used by more than 100 institutes for admission.
Final Admission Process:
• Soon after the announcement of the result, the participating institutes will announce the list of the students shortlisted for the GD and PI round.
• The students need to undergo the selection procedure so as to get the final enrollment in the particular institute.
• It is essential to qualify GD and PI round with good percentile in order to get admission in the management courses.
• XLRI does not play any role in the selection of the applicants in the participating institutes.
Official Website: www.xatonline.net.in